A business account you'd be proud to use - Want to help make that become reality?
We’re building the best business expense account in the Nordics
A business account you'd be proud to use - and that means bringing together a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
We believe there should be an alternative to the traditional banking of the past: we're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products, making your financial life simpler, and giving you complete control from your smartphone.
We’re working for and with our users to build an account that’s fair, transparent and a delight to use. You’ll be working with a team selling a product that’s part of day to day life for small and medium businesses, and your work here will help us scale much further, ensuring a high bar of quality for success and a focus on solving user problems as we grow.
You should apply if you:
- If you are excited by what we are doing here at Astat!
- Have a proven track record in high-performance sales at scale, ideally in a fast-moving tech company.
- Are impact and data-driven, eager to have a real positive impact on the company, product, users and colleagues.
- Are comfortable getting hands-on as taking a step back and thinking strategically.
- Are commercially minded and can put numbers into a business perspective.
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify issues and opportunities and tackle them without being told to do so.
- Are a team player whom your colleagues can rely on.
Internally, we encourage an open, collaborative, inclusive working environment. We contribute to open source software, and we continually engage with our wonderful community. We’re hiring talented, creative problem-solvers to help us build the open banking features of the future. Join us!
What you’ll do:
- Drive usage and adoption by understanding your customer's business objectives and use cases, and helping them reach their form and project goals. You’ll be their primary contact at Intercom/ Strise & will troubleshoot, problem-solve, and strategize so they get the very best out of their investment.
- Partner across all teams in the organisation. Some examples are:
- Collaborate on QBR’s with our Sales team.
- Collect customer feedback and share with the Product team to help drive future enhancements.
- Work with the Support team to help respond to and prioritize escalated cases.
- Proactively reach out to customers to curate positive relationships, survey satisfaction, and support continued renewal.
- Take initiative on creating procedures & processes that may not currently exist.
This isn't for you if:
- You prefer working on small products with few complexities and narrow use cases. The opportunities in this role are massive and you’ll need to make sense of them and prioritise them often.
- You like lots of top-down direction. You'll collaborate with leaders in your area and your sale squads, but it’ll largely be up to you to decide which challenges to tackle, and how to tackle them..
What you need to be successful:
- Customer-facing experience, either in Sales, Customer Success, Account Management or similar role.
- Strong initiative and ability to lead with little direction
- Flexibility in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, both with customers and team members.
You’re the right fit if you:
- Have customer-facing experience, either in a Sales, Customer Success, Account Management or similar role
- Have experience within a SaaS organisation.
- Have excellent communication skills, technical aptitude and you are punctual.
- Are a self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn reduction.
- Genuinely enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction and adoption.
- You’ve worked with Intercom / Strise / Hubspot.
- You have experience working in a remote environment.
Our culture is unique. Some of our benefits include:
- Vibrant remote-first culture.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule (work anywhere located within EMEA hours!)
- Paid parental leave
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided laptop